When choosing locations for your wedding photography take into account the following:
- What you will be wearing on the day.
- The possible weather
- The background to the photos
- The equipment the photographer needs to carry
- Ease of access for wedding cars
- Ease of access for relatives and friends who may be aged, infirm or disabled
- The amount of shade
- Protection from high winds
- The intrusion of the public into your photos
Remember your wedding photography should be around you and your party enjoying their day. Do not try and make it a tourist drive of Adelaide or you will tend to spend your day watching the clock rather than enjoying yourself. The Adelaide Hills and scenic villages such as Strathalbyn lend themselves to great wedding photography locations.