Four important things to remember about your wedding day
- What value do you place on your special day? It must be worth more than money alone?
- Perhaps this is an only opportunity to capture truly wonderful memories – to treasure them for a lifetime.
- Do you worry about giving such great responsibility to a photographer who may be cheap… but may also be unreliable?
- Is your wedding day one of the most important day’s in your life?
Take comfort in an experienced Wedding Photographer you can trust
Colin Townley has taken professional wedding photographs for more than 650 hundred couples. As your wedding photographer, it’s one more thing you can tick off your list and one less thing to worry about. Colin’s 22 years of experience give him the knowledge and skill to:
- Sum up a location – Colin can offer great suggestions of the best spots around Adelaide or help plan a shoot at a location that holds special significance to you;
- Work the angles – Colin is both creative… and flattering… in finding the best angles for your photos you can proudly mount on a wall;
- Understand the lighting conditions – Colin either creates the right indoor or outdoor lighting conditions… or he uses his imagination to make the most of the light that’s available;
- Shoot photographs that best suit the couple and bridal party – Colin spends the time to develop a rich partnership with you and work out a path that caters to your wishes.
P.S. To avoid the disappointment of missing out on your preferred date book your one-on-one meeting NOW!