How important is your comfort with the photographer?
- What value do you place on your special day? It must be worth more than money alone?
- Perhaps this is an only opportunity to capture truly wonderful memories – memories to treasure them for a lifetime.
- Do you worry about giving such great responsibility to a photographer who may be cheap… but may also be unreliable?
- Is your wedding day one of the most important day’s in your life?
Take comfort in an experienced Wedding Photographer you can trust
Unposed wedding photos give a relaxed, natural feel to your special day.
For unposed photography to really work the couple need to be able to feel comfortable around the photographer. Colin ensures that the relationship between himself and the couple is based on respect, trust and mutual understanding. Achieving that relaxed informal approach begins when Colin and the couple initially meet. Some couples enjoy “working” the camera and when this occurs Colin ensures those magical moments are captured. Other, more reserved couples may need a little coaching and that is when Colin may add some humor to move the shoot along. Colin will often ask the couple to pretend he is not there and he is then able to capture those special intimate moments. The trick to this style of photography is to relax, let the professional photographer catch the moments and enjoy the results.
Colin Townley has taken professional wedding photographs for more than six hundred couples. As your wedding photographer, it’s one more thing you can tick off your list and one less thing to worry about. Colin’s 23 years of experience give him the knowledge and skill to:
- Sum up a location – Colin can offer great suggestions of the best spots around Adelaide or help plan a shoot at a location that holds special significance to you;
- Work the angles – Colin is both creative… and flattering… in finding the best angles for your photos you can proudly mount on a wall;
- Understand the lighting conditions – Colin either creates the right indoor or outdoor lighting conditions… or he uses his imagination to make the most of the light that’s available;
- Shoot photographs that best suit the couple and bridal party – Colin spends the time to develop a rich partnership with you and work out a path that caters to your wishes.